January 06, 2010

Temporal disruption approaching the Black Hole...


A New Year's message!

It's enjoyable to talk about the movies I've enjoyed watching, and do a little armchair research. It's even more worthwhile because so many of you visit each week.

But don't let the recent clutch of mega-articles fool you. Although I've successfully posted two reviews a week throughout 2009 (despite Twitter), a massive personal project may reduce my output considerably for the first half of 2010. As we demolish and remodel our home, moving every last item we own... twice. This will be no mean feat, but I intend to do my very best to keep the reviews flowing. As always, non-Twitterers can read my micro-reviews in the side column at any time, and I'll keep tweeting news and warn you when new articles and reviews are imminent. But I'm not sure quite how much chaos there's going to be! I'm not going away and I've still plenty to recommend but please be patient with me for the next few months.

As they say: Twittering is easy. Blogging is hard.

Mark H

2 comments:

  1. I've got a lovely little award for for your efforts. Come claim it whenever you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete