May 11, 2007

Rare horror movie trailers on YouTube


Been finding some great and rare movie trailers on YouTube, mostly for seventies horror films.

I'll post the best links in a new category in the sidebar down the right on the Black Hole Reviews homepage.

Hopefully, the 1972 Tales from the Crypt (reviewed here) and Willard trailers will encourage a whole new audience to demand that these films get a DVD release that they deserve.

It's a futureshock for me that these trailers, recently nothing more than an interesting extra on a DVD or even an old VHS compilation, can now actually do their original job and hype their movies again, albeit in an entirely different arena.


TALES FROM THE CRYPT (1972) original trailer on YouTube...




So here's a list of the first batch of trailers that I'll recommend. I think that both the trailers and the movies are very worthwhile. All these links will also appear in the sidebar on the home page, and I'll keep updating that as I find any others of interest...



- - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment